Hello all,
I am considering purchasing Kasamatsu Shiro: The Complete Woodblock Prints ( Tōkyō: Abe Shuppan, 2021) for MICA's collection. I'm referencing this Worldcat record: http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/1236390657

Can anyone whose library owns this check if there is English text included with the Japanese? All of the catalog records I can find either say Japanese language or do not specify. However the title being also in English makes me think maybe there is some English included...

Worldcat holdings include:
Library of Congress
Princeton U
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Yale U
Cleveland Museum of Art
Harvard U
U of Michigan
Getty Research Institute
LACMA

Thank you!
Kathy Cowan

Katherine Cowan '81  MFA, MLS
Special Collections Librarian, Decker Library
Liaison to: Architecture / Drawing / Fiber / Hoffberger School of Painting / MFAST / Painting / Printmaking
Maryland Institute College of Art
1300 West Mount Royal Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21217
pronouns: she/her
tel: 410-225-2714
email: [log in to unmask]