Another great conference coming up in November for those of you that engage in research. Full disclosure, I am an IRDL Scholar alum and on the IRDL Advisory Board. Happy to answer any questions about the program based on my experience and questions about the conference and/or cohort applications should be directed at Marie's contact info at the bottom of this email. This conference is free.

----

SAVE THE DATE: November 10-11, 2022
https://digitalcommons.lmu.edu/irdlconference/
The IRDL Online Research Conference will showcase some of the most creative thinking in research methods geared for the 21st century librarian. The conference is the first research methods-focused conference of its kind in the United States and will offer a friendly and inclusive environment to increase participants’ understanding of methodologies and research in practice. During an engaging two days, participants will have opportunities to share their current research, reflect on research challenges and enjoy a variety of seminars and hands on practice sessions with some of the most inventive researchers in the field.

The conference is designed to create community and enhance research collaboration. Its purpose is to facilitate discussions of new perspectives, experiences, and innovations in library research design and methodologies.

Marie Kennedy, MFA, MSIS
Serials and Electronic Resources Librarian
Co-director, Institute for Research Design in Librarianship
Loyola Marymount University
William H. Hannon Library
1 LMU Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90045
(310) 258-4602

----
Kind regards,

Ms. Kai Alexis Smith, MSLIS

“Activism is my rent for living on the planet.” Alice Walker