Hello,

We are cleaning out the storage space for the Ben Maltz Gallery at the Otis College of Art and Design and now have a bunch of free items available for exchange or as a gift. The exhibition catalogs go back to 1957, including:

We also have exhibition cards and ephemera from additional exhibitions. A partial list of past catalogs is available at https://collections.otis.edu/cdm/search/collection/maltz/searchterm/catalog/field/catalg/mode/all/conn/and/order/title

If you are interested any of the items for your library please reply to this email, include the list of titles, and provide a mailing address. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.

Best,

Heather

------

Heather Cleary

she/her/hers

Director of Library Services

Otis College of Art and Design

9045 Lincoln Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90045

310,665.6925 | otis.edu

Make an appointment: calendly.com/hcleary

Millard Sheets Library: library.otis.edu