Hello,
We are cleaning out the storage space for the Ben Maltz Gallery at the Otis College of Art and Design and now have a bunch of free items available for exchange or as a gift. The exhibition catalogs go back to 1957, including:

  *   College Ceramics (1961)
  *   Robert Motherwell: In California Collections (1974)
  *   Visual Poetry (1990)
  *   LA Iluminado (1991)
  *   Emerson Woelffer: A Modernist Odyssey (1992)
  *   Kim Dingle (1995)
  *   Patrick Hogan (2000)
  *   Don Suggs: One Man Group Show (2007)
  *   Splendid Entities: 25 Years of Objects by Phyllis Green (2011)
  *   Alison Saar: STILL (2011)
  *   Exquisite Beauty: The Ceramics of Ralph Bacerra (2015)
We also have exhibition cards and ephemera from additional exhibitions. A partial list of past catalogs is available at https://collections.otis.edu/cdm/search/collection/maltz/searchterm/catalog/field/catalg/mode/all/conn/and/order/title
If you are interested any of the items for your library please reply to this email, include the list of titles, and provide a mailing address. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.
Best,
Heather

------
Heather Cleary
she/her/hers
Director of Library Services

Otis College of Art and Design
9045 Lincoln Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90045
310,665.6925 | otis.edu<https://www.otis.edu/>

Make an appointment: calendly.com/hcleary<https://calendly.com/hcleary>
Millard Sheets Library: library.otis.edu<https://library.otis.edu/>