Shortly after publication of my article, "A New Craft History Paradigm," in
the current (Spring) issue of Art Documentation, I was made aware of an
error in the third bullet point on p. 42: "Jenni Sorkin" should be changed
to "Jennifer Scanlan."

Although it was too late to change the print copy of the issue, the
University of Chicago Press (the publisher of Art Doc) very generously
offered to make the change in the electronic version and to place a note on
the first page (p. 39), drawing attention to the change.

The error is entirely mine and is not the fault of the editorial staff of
Art Documentation or the University of Chicago Press.  By the way, a benefit
for ARLIS/NA members who can access the electronic version free of charge is
that the illustrations will appear in color.

I greatly regret the error and apologize to all who have been inconvenienced
by it.

Sincerely,

Joan M. Benedetti