Dear colleagues,

We are delighted to share several recent issues of Multimedia & Technology
Reviews, now available via the ARLIS/NA Commons:

   -

   June 2022
   <https://multimediatechnologyreviews.arlisna.hcommons.org/category/june-2022/>
   -

   April 2022
   <https://multimediatechnologyreviews.arlisna.hcommons.org/category/april-2022/>
   -

   February 2022
   <https://multimediatechnologyreviews.arlisna.hcommons.org/category/february-2022/>
   -

   October 2021
   <https://multimediatechnologyreviews.arlisna.hcommons.org/category/october-2021/>

Each review includes a DOI that points to the version deposited in CORE.
You can also browse CORE
<https://arlisna.hcommons.org/deposits/?facets[group_facet][]=Multimedia+%26amp%3B+Technology+Reviews+Editors>
to see all uploaded reviews from Multimedia & Technology Reviews. We thank
you for your patience as ARLIS/NA works to migrate reviews published on the
ARLIS/NA website over to the Commons.

Do you know of a resource we should review for an upcoming issue? Please
send your ideas to us using this form: https://forms.gle/eVQ9YeMNWjfXJys38

Submitted by ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews Co-editors:

Alexandra Provo

Karina Wratschko

Gabriella Karl-Johnson, outgoing co-editor

Virginia Kerr, incoming co-editor

--
Alexandra Provo (she/her/hers)
*Metadata Librarian for Arts & Cultural Heritage Resources*

Division of Libraries, New York University
70 Washington Square South, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10012
ORCID: 0000-0001-8108-2025 <https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8108-2025>

*I do my best not to check or respond to email on the weekends. That said, **I
may email you outside your working hours, or while you are out of the
office**. **Please don't feel pressure to respond to me until your working
hours.*