Hi all,

One week from today we’ll be hosting ARLIS/NA’s Accessibility Edit-a-thon! This event will be focused on editing automatically-generated caption files associated with video content on ARLIS/NA’s Kaltura Channel. Myself, Maggie Murphy, and Claire Payne will be leading the event and answering any questions you might have as you go through the process of editing caption files. The edit-a-thon will take place virtually from 4-8pm EST on Tuesday, May 10th. You’re welcome to join at any time and for whatever duration works with your schedule. You can register for the Zoom link here - https://tennessee.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYkf-6oqz0iHdJndasPkSosm6ltS0GPt_Te

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. I hope to see you next Tuesday!

Thanks,

Meredith

Meredith Hale
ARLIS/NA Commons Manager