Hi all,

One week from today we’ll be hosting ARLIS/NA’s Accessibility Edit-a-thon<https://recordings.arlisna.hcommons.org/events/event/arlis-na-accessibility-edit-a-thon/>! This event will be focused on editing automatically-generated caption files associated with video content on ARLIS/NA’s Kaltura Channel<https://mediaspace.msu.edu/channel/Art%2BLibraries%2BSociety%2Bof%2BNorth%2BAmerica/208298113>. Myself, Maggie Murphy, and Claire Payne will be leading the event and answering any questions you might have as you go through the process of editing caption files. The edit-a-thon will take place virtually from 4-8pm EST on Tuesday, May 10th. You’re welcome to join at any time and for whatever duration works with your schedule. You can register for the Zoom link here - https://tennessee.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYkf-6oqz0iHdJndasPkSosm6ltS0GPt_Te

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. I hope to see you next Tuesday!

Thanks,
Meredith

Meredith Hale
ARLIS/NA Commons Manager