Dear ARLIS Colleagues,

The ARLIS Materials Special Interest Group needs a new Chair/Co-Chairs as both Patricia Guardiola and I have served for more than two years and are interested in rotating off this year as Co-Chairs, though perhaps not at the same time for the sake of continuity.

The Materials SIG is a great group of librarians who include seasoned materials library managers, people who are associated with existing materials collections, and/or librarians interested in learning more about what is possible in the field.

Please consider leading this wonderful group for a couple of years. I am happy to meet and answer any questions you may have. Let me know if you are willing to serve and Patty and I will share this information with ARLIS Headquarters.

Many thanks,

Darin Murphy

​Assistant Director, W. Van Alan Clark, Jr. Library ​

School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts University

230 The Fenway

Boston, MA 02115

Phone:  617 627 0021

e-mail: [log in to unmask]