Hello All,

One of our researcher is looking for following page in Christie’s sale catalog:

Christie’s sale number 6288, “Important American Paintings, Drawings and Sculpture of the 19th and 20th Centuries,” December 5, 1986, lot 288. The painting in question is Joseph Stella’s Tree of My Life.

Please send the scan to my email ([log in to unmask]) and I really appreciate your help.

YUEH-LIN CHEN  陳悦琳 M.L.S., M.S.I.M.

Librarian
she/her

McCaw Foundation Library
Seattle Asian Art Museum
206.654.3202
seattleartmuseum.org

OUR BLUE PLANET Seattle Art Museum, Mar 18 – May 30 2022

FRISSON Seattle Art Museum, through Nov 27 2022

EMBODIED CHANGE Seattle Asian Art Museum, through Jul 10 2022

Get tickets at visitsam.org