Join the Nassau Literary Review for our ninth annual literary festival, featuring incredible Princeton alumni in the publishing and visual arts industries!

The festival is free and open to the public. Click on the Zoom links below to join the sessions.

May 27, 7:30 PM EST: Reading by the winners of our national undergraduate writing competition. Join here.

May 28, 7:30 PM EST: Panel discussion and Q + A  with literary agents Stacy Testa ‘10 and Iris Blasi ‘03. Join here.

May 28, 8 PM EST: Panel discussion and Q + A with art consultant Meghan Duval ‘93 and curator James Steward. Join here

We can’t wait to see you there!

Nassluv,

Alison Hirsch, Art Editor