Dear colleagues,

The co-editors of the Notable Graphic Novels Review are looking for up to 10 volunteer reviewers for this year's edition. To apply, please fill out this brief form:

 https://forms.gle/zFRXxFBEk4m9b9x66

All ARLIS/NA members are welcome to apply, including those who have never written a review before. This is a good opportunity to get more involved with ARLIS/NA!

These are the titles we are seeking reviews for:

1. And Now I Spill the Family Secrets: An Illustrated Memoir by Margaret Kimball (Harper Collins)
2. Borders by Thomas King and Natasha Donovan (Little Brown)
3. Ex Libris by Matt Madden (Uncivilized Books)
4. The Legend of Auntie Po by Shing Yin Khor (Kokila)
5. Monsters by Barry Windsor-Smith (Fantagraphics)
6. Run: Book One by John Lewis, and Andrew Aydin Illustrator L. Fury, and Nate Powell (Abrams)
7. The Secret to Superhuman Strength by Alison Bechdel (Mariner House)
8. Stone Fruit by Lee Lai (Fantagraphics)
9. Tono Monogatari by Shigeru Mizuki (Drawn & Quarterly)
10. Wake: The Hidden History of Women-Led Slave Revolts By Rebecca Hall and Hugo Martínez (Simon & Schuster)

Reviews will be due July 15, 2022. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Priority will be given for those who complete the following form by June 6. The co-editors will be in touch by June 10. Thank you for your interest!

Thanks!

Nicole Santiago, [log in to unmask]
Tara Spies Smith, [log in to unmask]

~~~~~~

Tara Spies Smith (she/her/hers)

Research, Instruction & Outreach Librarian

Art & Design Librarian

Anthropology Librarian

Communication Studies Librarian

Interior Design Librarian

Alkek Library

Texas State University - San Marcos

512.245.1636

Check out my blog! ART & DESIGN INFORAMA - http://artinforama.blogspot.com/ - A blog for Art & Design department faculty, students, or anyone interested about new art resources in the library or available on the web. A place to share information about art, artists, design, and designers.