Greetings ARLIS-L,

I’m hoping against hope that someone could advise me on how to locate the following books/articles.  This is for a conservator.  I don’t have any more bibliographic info than what’s listed:

1.      Debiesse, Elsa.  (2008).  Un samouraï au Musée des Beaux-arts de Troyes : conservation-restauration d'un mannequin de type occidental portant une armure japonaise : étude d'un agent de biodétérioration des biens culturels, la fiente de pigeon (ILL cancelled request)

2.      Blaise, Violaine.  (2011).  Un samouraï de coupons ou la restauration d'une marionnette japonaise.  In: Patrimoines: revue de l'Institut national du patrimoine N. 7, p. 128-135, ill.  ISBN: 978-2-7118-589.  (ILL cancelled request)

3.      “Workshops on Conservation and Restoration of Urushi Objects 2016.”  National Research Institute for Cultural Properties.  (According to ILL, no library has this available to lend out.)

Thank you!

Miki Bulos