Greetings ARLIS-L,I’m hoping against hope that someone could advise me on how
to locate the following books/articles.  This
is for a conservator.  I don’t have any
more bibliographic info than what’s listed:1.      Debiesse, Elsa.  (2008).  Un samouraï au Musée des
Beaux-arts de Troyes : conservation-restauration d'un mannequin de type
occidental portant une armure japonaise : étude d'un agent de biodétérioration
des biens culturels, la fiente de pigeon (ILL cancelled request)2.      Blaise, Violaine.  (2011).  Un samouraï de coupons ou la restauration d'une marionnette japonaise.  In: Patrimoines: revue de l'Institut national
du patrimoine N. 7, p. 128-135, ill.  ISBN:
978-2-7118-589.  (ILL cancelled request)3.      “Workshops
on Conservation and Restoration of Urushi Objects 2016.”  National Research Institute for Cultural
Properties.  (According to ILL, no
library has this available to lend out.) Thank you!Miki Bulos