Dear Colleagues,

If your curiosity was piqued by today's conference session "Who Were We? Where Did We Go?" or you weren't able to attend but would like to learn more about ARLIS/NA's archives and/or oral histories, please visit the Documentation Committee's portal to these rich resources at https://blogs.massart.edu/arlis-dc/

We will continue adding oral histories as we digitize and transcribe them. If you are interested in contributing to our oral histories and/or would like to help in transcribing please get in touch.

Best,

Rachel Resnik
Outgoing Chair Documentation Committee

Rachel Resnik