Dear friends and colleagues,

If you haven't seen the website visualizing some of ARLIS/NA's historical data, please visit the following webpage: https://arlisna-data-visualized.org.

While we didn't form a formal committee or working group, Laurel Bliss, Stephanie Beene, Spyros Koulouris, Caetllonn Seadjwyc, and myself worked independently to put this together for our 50th Anniversary.

The site will eventually live in the Humanities Commons. We hope it becomes a valuable place for more visualizations of ARLIS/NA's past, present, and future data.

Very best wishes,

Samantha Deutch

Samantha Deutch (she/her/hers)

Assistant DirectorCenter for the History of Collecting

Digital Art History Lead
The Frick Collection
Frick Art Reference Library
212.547.6894