Dear ARLIS-L,

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you next week in Chicago. I wanted to let you know about a special one-day opportunity next Wednesday, April 6, to view an exhibit of archival material from the ARLIS/NA Archives, held at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign's University Archives. We'll be bringing up realia from the early years (think 1972-1982), the times the ARLIS/NA conference has been held in Chicago (1976, 1992), as well as slideshows featuring information on the founding members/charter committee and photographs from the first twenty years or so, document facsimiles of materials across chapters over the years, and a zine assembled from archival material to tie it all together. (here's a sneak peak of the zine) The event's information is described here:

https://arlisna50thannualconference.sched.com/event/109GN/arlisna-youve-come-a-long-way-arlisna

Please check Sched the day of for the most up-to-date information on time and location.

I can't wait to show you all the fun material we're highlighting!

Take care,
Emilee