Dear ARLIS/NA,

We are pleased to announce registration for SEI 2022 has reached capacity and is now closed! Additionally, we have finalized the recipients of the Samuel H. Kress Foundation Scholarships for SEI 2022.

We look forward to welcoming a cohort of 50 new attendees to SEI 2022 online June 20–24, 2022. The SEI Team is thrilled with the response to this year’s instructors and curriculum and we look forward to seeing many of you this summer. We are grateful to the Kress Foundation for its continued support of the SEI program and its participants.

If you were not able to get a spot to attend SEI this year, please consider signing up for the SEI 2022 wait list. The wait list is first come, first served; you will be notified if a spot becomes available.

Jasmine Burns and I will be in touch via the ARLIS/NA and VRA lists again soon to share more information about SEI 2023 and to begin recruiting new members for the SEI 2023 Implementation Team.

Best wishes,

Bridget Madden

Jasmine Burns

SEI Co-Chairs

--

Bridget Madden (she/her)

Associate Director, Visual Resources Center

The University of Chicago Department of Art History

5540 South Greenwood Avenue, Chicago, IL 60637

http://vrc.uchicago.edu | @uchicagovrc

Book an appointment

The VRC is committed to accessibility for all of our services and resources. However, our office is located on the second floor of Cochrane-Woods Art Center and accessible only by stairs. If you need an accommodation to access VRC equipment or services, please email [log in to unmask]