(Free) registration<https://whova.com/web/9G5hD5L9ryrY1yFG0zjZpwUnE9mwCDBcTjlDbgn9byQ%3D/> is now open for our Chapter’s virtual conference.
Connection, Disconnection, Reconnection: How Are We Building Community Now?

ACRL New England Chapter & New England Library Instruction Group (NELIG) Joint Annual Conference

June 1st to 3rd, 2022

Live Virtual Conference

Free attendance but limited registration available- register now to save your spot!

Registration Now Open - Click Here<https://whova.com/web/9G5hD5L9ryrY1yFG0zjZpwUnE9mwCDBcTjlDbgn9byQ%3D/>

Community is at the heart of libraries, and our sense of community has been greatly impacted by the state of the world around us. We’ve disconnected in some ways and reconnected in others- what will we do next to build (or rebuild) our staffs, our communities, and ourselves? Hope to see you there!