Hello,

ALA Core's New Members Interest Group would like to invite you to submit a proposal for a virtual presentation over Zoom related to cover letter writing for the interview process in libraries.

Do you have special insight into the hiring process in libraries? This is your chance to provide cover letter guidance and other application tips to new and incoming librarians.

We are seeking proposals for a 20 minute presentation related to writing the perfect cover letter and other application tips.

All types of librarians are welcome, we would like to have representation from both public and academic libraries in technical services and public services.

Following the presentation, we will have a Q&A session. This workshop is tentatively scheduled for June 10th.

Please send a 150 word proposal by May 6 to [log in to unmask]

Thanks very much!

Laura Haynes
Librarian II
Broome County Public Library