Thanks to all who filled out the doodle poll! The best time slot seems to be Thursday, May 5th at 2pm eastern. All are welcome regardless of experience level and whether or not it appears on your job description. Also no judgement for joining and bouncing, only stay as long as the conversation remains interesting to you :)
Link info can be found here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sQ4-yQCJ660Yd1SCUDEP6QQeKb8SGhBFreT4g4byPHI/edit?usp=sharing>.
Looking forward to chatting with everyone!
Andrea

From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Andrea Puccio
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2022 11:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Systems meet up?

Hello fellow sys admins!
It has been a long ARLIS/NA season and I am sure I am not the only one who is a little burnt out but it's been forever since we had a systems meet up and I have so many questions about new platforms, migrations, keeping up with cataloging remediation, the list just goes on!  If these questions also keep you up at night and you have at least one more ARLIS virtual call left in you please fill out this doodle poll<https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/bqxAQgra> for a time to chat all things backend in early May.
It's our time to nerd out shine!
Andrea

Andrea Puccio (she/her)
Collections Management Librarian
Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute Library
225 South Street
Williamstown, MA 01267
Tel. 413-458-0535
https://francine.clarkart.edu<https://francine.clarkart.edu/>
https://digital.clarkart.edu<https://digital.clarkart.edu/>

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/membership/join-arlisna Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>