Hi colleagues,

I wanted to share that a new recording from the Exhibitions SIG is available via the ARLIS/NA Kaltura Channel. You can find the recording “Exhibitions Special Interest Group 2022 Annual Business Meeting & Lightning Talks” on the channel at this link - https://mediaspace.msu.edu/media/1_7hjdjvy6.

Please feel free to get in touch with me or check out the submission guidelines online if your committee, chapter, section, or SIG has content they would like to share on the ARLIS/NA Kaltura Channel.

Thanks,

Meredith

Meredith Hale
ARLIS/NA Commons Manager