Dear ARLIS/NA Colleagues,

As many of you may know, the city of Chicago and the state of Illinois lifted their indoor mask mandates as of February 28, 2022. We have chosen to keep our mask requirement in place for all indoor conference activities, with the exception of presenting, eating, and drinking. This, coupled with our vaccine requirement, ensures we're all able to gather together safely for our in-person conference. We look forward to joyful reunions and celebrations in Chicago.

Please find more information at https://www.arlisna.org/news/covid-guidelines-and-precautions.

Thank you,

Mark

--
MARK POMPELIA | Visual + Material Resource Librarian | Librarian IV
Rhode Island School of Design Fleet Library | library.risd.edu