Dear ARLIS/NA members,

On behalf of the ARLIS/NA 50th Anniversary Task Force and the Conference Planning Advisory Committee, we hope those of you attending the annual conference will also be joining us at the Welcome Party/50th Anniversary Celebration. It will be held in Preston Bradley Hall in the resplendent Chicago Cultural Center and attire will be semi-formal; optional themes are elegant 1970s or the incorporation of gold in honor of the 50th anniversary. We hope the theme inspires you and can’t wait to see you there.

Alexis Burson (she/her/hers)

Art and Marketing Librarian

Research, Instruction and Academic Engagement

DePaul University Library

2350 N. Kenmore, 211B | Chicago, IL 60657
Tel: (773) 325-7833

https://library.depaul.edu

signature_598079514 signature_1348769466 signature_703931731 cid193184*<a href=[log in to unmask]">