Posting for a friend:
___

I am the Editorial Research Associate for The Magazine ANTIQUES, and we were recently contacted by a subscriber who has a backlog of over 50 years of the magazine. I would like to know if anyone is interested in this backlog, as we are unable to take them. If you are interested, please contact me at [log in to unmask].

--
Catherine Robertson
Library Director | Montserrat College of Art