Hi ARLIS friends, especially book arts folks,

I've just catalogued a box set of artists' books. The box itself is a part
of the work and I (think I) want to keep the books inside the box, but the
box is definitely cardboard and I'm concerned about the acid leaching into
the works over time. If you have any advice for protecting the inside
contents of a box *and *the box itself, I would really appreciate it. Thank
you all!

Gillian

--
Gillian Lee
Librarian

I work across time zones and, at times, outside of usual business hours. I
do not expect you to respond outside of your working hours.