Hello all:

The Intersectional Feminism & Art Special Interest Group will meet on Friday, March 25 at 3PM CT.

Register in advance for this meeting:

https://getty.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEqde2gqDssEtTUxN4Q3IZW3RMYxiPuBxwJ

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

All are welcome to join as we discuss our future goals and our reading group. Feel free to be in touch if you have any questions, ideas, or suggestions in advance of the meeting.

All best,

Shea’la Finch & Annalise Welte

Annalise Welte (she/her/hers)
Reference Librarian, Getty Library
Getty Research Institute
T (310) 440 7486  |
getty.edu

getty.edu/research/library

../../Getty_Logo_EmailSig.png

To unsubscribe from the ARLIS-CA list, click the following link:
http://lsv.arlisna.org/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM4MjY2IEFXZWx0ZUBHRVRUWS5FRFUgQVJMSVMtQ0EgIGCdaUEfz9Dk&c=SIGNOFF

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the Getty. Do not click links or open attachments unless you verify the sender and know the content is safe.