Hi all,

I’d like to send a reminder that the Cataloging Section’s annual meeting will be taking place tomorrow at 3pm Eastern, 2pm Central.

You can find more information and a Zoom link for the meeting on Sched: https://arlisna50thannualconference.sched.com/event/xYHN/cataloging-section-annual-meeting

We’ll be summarizing some highlights from the Cataloging Section’s 2021-22 year, introducing our incoming moderator Deidre Thompson, and having an open discussion on how we are incorporating critical cataloging approaches to promote diversity and inclusion at our workplaces. Hope to see some of you there!

Best,

Sarah Hamerman (she/they)

Metadata Librarian, Rare Books Specialty

Princeton University Libraries