image.png

Join us tomorrow for ...Now What? Art and Design Research in the Wake of a Pandemic, a virtual unconference intended to provide library workers in the art and design field with a space to share experiences of shifting models of service after more than a year of remote or semi-remote work. Our keynote will feature Dirk Vis, writer, educator and author of Research for People Who Think They Would Rather Create; Nimisha Bhat, Visual Arts Librarian at Smith College; and George Cwirko-Godycki, artist and educator at Ringling College of Art and Design.

Join us on Gather, which is a fun and unique space that we hope will foster a more organic conference-like experience. You can check out their hype video here to get a glimpse of how others have used this (and why we are so excited to be using it)!

Register here today!

Visit our website for more details such as schedule, speaker information, and code of conduct.

See you soon!

Sincerely,

…Now What? Unconference Organizers: staff at MICA's Decker Library, Fleet Library at RISD, John M. Flaxman Library at SAIC, Godine Library at MassArt, and Alfred R. Goldstein Library at Ringling College of Art+Design.