Hello all,

For any art-world lone arrangers/catalogers doubling as systems librarians,
I’m writing to see if anyone would be willing to help with a recommendation
for an ILS/CMS.

I’m working with for a small organization whom I am helping get started
with their first research collections database. Ideally the choice would be
able to handle digitized archival material, as well as books. I had long
been under the impression that CollectiveAccess was the way to go for
something like this, but I’ve recently heard and read things that are
making me reconsider.

Any help would be appreciated, perhaps off-list if preferred.

Best,
Jack
--
Jack Patterson