All are welcome to the Web Archiving SIG meeting to be held this Thursday, 3/24 at 1pm CDT (2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific) no prior web archiving experience needed! This has been an exciting year for art web archiving thanks to widespread participation from ARLIS/NA institutions in the Collaborative ART Archive (CARTA). We will have updates on that project, our small efforts to help preserve Ukrainian websites, the Ivy Plus collaborative, and plenty of time for questions and discussion. We hope you will join us!

Register for the meeting https://forms.gle/PDwin1EkKFw1x5Mn8<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.gle/PDwin1EkKFw1x5Mn8__;!!JyyeTRI!eiYRQHvf8-EQduZv98UNuNOpDJL0OOXjYeFLk6AQFdGAzbZ2Hs-ejcFrpLaRrqC2LD9JMe_HFOzPvKxx-Q$>

Full meeting agenda https://tinyurl.com/webarchivingsig

Meeting on Sched https://sched.co/xYHH

Your Web Archiving SIG co-moderators,
Andrea Puccio, Clark Art Institute
Sumitra Duncan, Frick Art Reference Library

[https://clarkartkentico.blob.core.windows.net/clarkart-kentico-media-prod/clarkart/media/clarkmedia/images/esignature.jpg]