Dear ARLIS/NA Members,

As the 2022 conference draws near, I wanted to share information on how members can contribute content to the ARLIS/NA Kaltura Channel. I’ve seen many announcements highlighting great chapter and SIG events occurring virtually before the conference and I wanted to make sure members are aware that they can share recordings of events to the channel. Note that regular business meetings are not shared in the channel, but if your group is hosting a guest speaker or organizing research talks I would encourage you to consider contributing.

If interested, you can find the guidelines for submission here. Note that contributors are required to invest time in creating basic metadata and editing captions for the content they share.

Let me know if you have any questions. Also, feel free to reach out at any time throughout the year if you have scholarly content to share.

Thanks,

Meredith

ARLIS/NA Commons Manager

Meredith Hale