Hello Colleagues!

Nimisha Bhat (current vice-moderator, incoming moderator) and I are pleased to announce that Mackenzie Salisbury will be joining the Research & Information Services Section as vice-moderator for 2022. Mackenzie, who has been involved with ARLIS/NA for a number of years, is the Information Literacy Librarian at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. Congratulations to Mackenzie!

Mackenzie’s term will begin at the RISS Annual Business Meeting on Thursday, March 24 at 1 p.m. ET. Please join us at the meeting as we envision this year’s plans for RISS! Agenda forthcoming.

Warmly,

Courtney (outgoing RISS moderator)

Courtney Hunt

Art & Design Librarian Assistant Professor

Pronouns: she/her/hers

The Ohio State University Libraries

Fine Arts Library

Wexner Center / Room 040L