Hello ARLIS-L!

I’m posting this for a friend who is the archivist at the Lyman Museum and Mission House in Hilo, HI.  He’s trying to find a home for some glass slides.  If you know of any institution that might be interested, please contact Eric Page at [log in to unmask]

From Eric Page:

In 2018, a large group of glass slides were donated by descendants of David Brainerd Lyman (1840–1914), 4th son of Rev. David and Sarah Lyman, who lived in Chicago. The museum accessioned Hawaii related slides and related documents that we believe were used by Lyman in public presentations.  [Note:  all in good condition.]

The 51 images are of United Kingdom, France, and continental U.S., ca. 1900. Some 3.25 x 3.25 inches or 3.25 x 4 inches. Mostly black & white. They include 4 groups:

Thank you,

Miki Bulos

Miki Bulos [she/her]   |   Lucas Research Library  |  P.O. Box 10877  San Rafael,CA   94912   |   415-662-1918    |  [log in to unmask]