Hi Everyone,

I have a student who is looking for an article that I think was published in Anarchy: A Journal of Desire. I literally can find no mention of this author anywhere on the web, and many folks who publish in this journal use pseudonyms. Few of the issues from this time period are online – late 90s and early 00s. The only place this journal is indexed is in the Alternative Press Index by Ebscohost, which we don’t have. If someone has access to this database, would you mind taking a quick look for this article and letting me know if I’m on the right track in trying to locate it?

The particular article is "Against the Masculinization of Militancy" by Laina Tanglewood. Thanks so much!

Jessica

Jessica Breiman (she/her/hers)

Art and Archives Metadata Librarian

J. Willard Marriott Library