Even if you can't make the conference, you might be interested in seeing what sessions on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility are taking place at VRA 2022.

ARLIS/NA-VRA Liaison
Karen Bouchard

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Meghan Rubenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 10, 2022 at 2:31 PM
Subject: VRA 2022: DEIA Program Highlights
To: <[log in to unmask]>

VRA Annual Conference | March 29–31, 2022 | Baltimore, MD

Image
raised hands in many colors with hearts in their palms in front of a blue background

Greetings from the Equitable Action Committee!

We would like to highlight the numerous Pre-Conference and Conference events that relate to the VRA’s equity, diversity, inclusion, and accessibility efforts. We hope you are able to join us virtually and/or in person.

VRA 2022 Pre-Conference

Monday, March 21

Tuesday, March 22

VRA 2022 Conference

Tuesday, March 29

Wednesday, March 30

Thursday, March 31

Can’t attend this year? Not to worry! The EAC welcomes your suggestions for ongoing year-round initiatives; you may submit your ideas and comments here (https://tinyurl.com/2p8y6ca9), or email us at [log in to unmask].

Contributed by Equitable Action Committee Co-chairs:
Lael Ensor-Bennett, Johns Hopkins University
Lesley Chapman, Colgate University

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask]
Visual Resources Association PO Box 856955, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55485-6955, United States
Remove My Email or Manage Preferences   Privacy Policy