Dear ARLIS/NA colleagues:

I'm sharing the below message on behalf of the International Internet Preservation Consortium (IIPC) Web Archiving Conference Organizing Committee:

Best wishes,

Sumitra Duncan
Co-Moderator, ARLIS/NA Web Archiving SIG
--

Dear all,

We are delighted to confirm that this year’s IIPC Web Archiving Conference (WAC) will be hosted online by the Library of Congress and the IIPC. WAC will begin with a day of workshops on May 23 and continue with the conference from May 24-25. We will try to accommodate as many time zones as possible.

This year’s conference title, inspired by Kees Teszelszky, is #WhyWebArchiving. The WAC Program Committee invites proposals related to six broad themes: Future Pasts, Collections, Outreach, Research, Standards, and Tools. More details about the suggested topics as well as submission guidelines are available on the conference website: https://netpreserve.org/ga2022/cfp/

The deadline for submitting proposals is by the end of the day on April 2, 2022 (UTC-12).

For updates, please follow the conference website (netpreserve.org/ga2022) and Twitter (@netpreserve, #iipGA22, #iipcWAC22, #WhyWebArchiving).

If you have any questions about WAC, you can email us at [log in to unmask]

We look forward to seeing you online in May!

The GA&WAC Organizing Committee:

Abbie Grotke & Tracee Haupt, Library of Congress

Kelsey Socha & Olga Holownia, IIPC

Robin Saklatvala, Robin Event Management