All,

Please join us for the Advocacy and Public Policy Committee's annual
meeting Wednesday, March 30, at 11 am Central Time. Due to some late
scheduling changes, the meeting may not appear on the conference Sched, but
rest assured, we are meeting, and we welcome anyone who would like to join
us.

We will be reviewing some of the recent work the APPC has done, turning
over leadership to a new committee chair, and discussing what the committee
might take up in the coming year.

Meeting link:
https://vcu.zoom.us/j/95965442874
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://vcu.zoom.us/j/95965442874&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1647863204572634&usg=AOvVaw3Y7lk87neLT4nakgNpnRtb>