Hello, I am forwarding this call for papers on behalf of a colleague for
the Joint Conference of Librarians of Color, I hope some ARLIS/NA folks
apply!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mathews, Emilee <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 3, 2022 at 3:29 PM
Subject: FW: JCLC Conference
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Emilee Mathews | she/her/hers

Head, Ricker Library of Architecture and Art

608 Lorado Taft Drive Office 201

Urbana, IL 61820

(217) 244-3960

Make an appointment with me here <https://uiuc.libcal.com/appointment/63358>
.

*From: *"Gottschalk, George E" <[log in to unmask]>
*Date: *Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 1:57 PM
*To: *"Mathews, Emilee" <[log in to unmask]>
*Subject: *JCLC Conference

Hello, everyone! The JCLC 2022 Conference call for proposals is live. I
would love to see a lot of people from Illinois at the conference!

https://www.jclcinc.org/conference/2022/proposals/

Feel free to contact me with any questions. Also feel free to share broadly!

*George E Gottschalk*
*Director of Acquisitions*

he/him/his

Library Administration
Library
12 Library / Acquisitions
1408 W Gregory Dr | M/C 522
Urbana, IL 61801
www.library.illinois.edu

[image:
https://webtools.illinois.edu/webservices/js/ds/signature_logog_165.png]
<http://illinois.edu/>

*Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to
or from university employees regarding university business is a public
record and may be subject to public disclosure.*