Cataloging Problems Discussion Group has been scheduled for March 22, at
2pm CDT (3 ET, 1 MT, 12 noon PT). That's the Tuesday of the first week of
constituent group meetings in conjunction with the ARLIS/NA 50th
anniversary conference in Chicago.
https://arlisna50thannualconference.sched.com/event/ysXZ/cataloging-problems-discussion-group
It is my understanding that the Zoom link will be available in SCHED.

CPDG is an opportunity for catalogers, metadatalists, and whatevers to
crawl down into rabbit holes and dwell in the details of cataloging and
related arts. We've been meeting since the mid 1970s, not quite 50 years
but close. To get possible conversation going, I've compiled a list of
topics that came to my attention over the past year or so.
http://artcataloging.net/arlisna/cpdg2022.html

If I was still revising the list, I'd add that the LC Policy Office has
indicated that they will change the subject heading *Slaves* to *Enslaved
persons*. This and related headings appear on an estimated 50,000 records
so it will take a while for the revisions to work their way through the
authority and bibliographic files at LC, to say nothing of WorldCat and our
local catalogs. I would also mention that OCLC is adding equivalent subject
headings to WorldCat records. This means a record with LCSH headings will
have MeSH, RVM, AAT, etc equivalents added. This is based on authority
records that have the equivalents.

I hope you'll come to CPDG and ask your questions. If you can't come to
CPDG but have a question, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sherman Clarke
Alfred, NY