Thank you for your help, I've received the article (and the correct citation). Apologies for including my correspondence with the professor, my mistake.

Take care,
Annie

From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Annie Sollinger
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2022 3:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Seeking an article

Dear colleagues,

A faculty member I work with is looking for this article: Kurt Forster, "Schinkel's Altes Museum," Modulus 16 (1983): 63-77
I think I've even read this but I can't find a citation for it, let alone the article itself. Can anyone help with a scan (or a different citation)?

Thank you!
Annie Sollinger
UMass Amherst