Dear Colleagues,

The ARLIS/NA Commons Implementation Task Force would like to share an update about the migration of reviews publications (ARLIS/NA Reviews, Multimedia & Technology Reviews, and Notable Graphic Novels Review) from the ARLIS/NA website to our new ARLIS/NA Commons platform. We hit a few snags in the migration and it is taking longer than anticipated. If you have links to reviews bookmarked, they will not currently resolve to a live webpage. Once we complete the migration, past reviews will be available as PDFs with DOIs in the ARLIS/NA Commons CORE repository. In the meantime, one possibility is to point to Internet Archive Wayback Machine links:
From these links, you can navigate to the specific issues and review articles. ARLIS/NA Reviews are also available via EBSCO’s Art & Architecture Source database.

The newest issues of all three publications are available here:
We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience as we work hard to ensure our important reviews publications are available long term. The ARLIS/NA Commons Implementation Task Force will be available to take your questions on this topic at our upcoming Town Hall on 3/7, or you can reach out to us directly with questions.

Sincerely,

Alexandra Provo, on behalf of the ARLIS/NA Commons Implementation Task Force:

Meredith Hale, ARLIS/NA Commons Manager
Meredith Kahn, ARLIS/NA Open Access Coordinator
Alexandra Provo, co-editor, Multimedia & Technology Reviews
Roger Lawson, ARLIS/NA Editorial Director

--
Alexandra Provo
Metadata Librarian for Arts & Cultural Heritage Resources

pronouns: she/her/hers