Dear Colleagues,

I am sharing this SAH news for those interested.

In addition to Pauline Saliga’s excellent leadership of SAH, she has been a very good collaborator and friend with many architecture, art, and visual collections librarians, as well as with ARLIS/NA.

We will miss her leadership at SAH and engagement with ARLIS/NA.

Pauline, we wish you all the best in the next chapter of your life!

Best,

Ann

Ann Whiteside (she, her, hers)

Assistant Dean for Information Services

Harvard University Graduate School of Design/48 Quincy Street, Cambridge, MA 02138

on campus M – W, & F