Hi ARLIS,

We have a curator in need of an OOP exhibition catalog that we are unable to purchase at the moment, and are trying to instead get at least the text scanned since this is a time-sensitive need.

Constructing history : a requiem to mark the moment /
Carrie Mae Weems
Savannah College of Art and Design, 2008
ISBN: 9780979744082

If you have it at hand and could scan the text to pdf, we'd be very grateful!
~Anne

Anne Evenhaugen
Librarian, she/her
Head, Smithsonian American Art and Portrait Gallery Library
http://library.si.edu/libraries/aapg

[cid:[log in to unmask]]