Hello ARLISians,

Do you know or are you a student or new professional looking for opportunities to get involved in conversations around art librarianship? ArLiSNAP is excited to announce openings in our team of volunteers: Social Media Liaison, Communications Liaison, and Canadian Liaison!

We would like to thank our outgoing Social Media Liaison, Callie Cherry; outgoing Communications Liaison, Meghan O’Neill; and outgoing Canadian Liaison, Chelsea Woodhouse, and look forward to getting interest forms from potential new team members soon.

Please see the descriptions of these open positions on our volunteers page on our ArLiSNAP blog. Each of these positions offer an opportunity to engage with our new professional community, collaborate with other volunteers, promote initiatives you’d like to see for ArLiSNAP, and gain leadership experience.

To apply, please fill out the ArLiSNAP Volunteer Position Interest Form available here: https://tinyurl.com/ArLiSNAP-interest. Submissions are due March 7, 2022. If you have any questions about the role or ArLiSNAP before the deadline, please feel free to reach out to the co-moderators by emailing us at [log in to unmask].

Best,

Chaun+Jessica, The CoMods

Chaun Campos

ArLiSNAP 2020-2022 Co-Moderator