Greetings fellow Arlisians,

You may have noticed our recent call to fill various affiliated organization liaison positions. Two positions remain unfilled: MCN (Museum Computer Network) and SLA (Special Library Association).

If you would like to serve as liaison between one of them and ARLIS/NA, please respond to me directly ([log in to unmask]) by February 22nd.  The liaison role is a one-year, renewable term.

We value our affiliated society relationships as they raise our awareness of the activities and initiatives of peer organizations, and just as importantly, they promote ARLIS/NA and foster collaboration between our organizations.  There is more information about the liaison role in the Policy Manual (Section R-2).

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

All best regards,
Rebecca

--
Rebecca Price
ARLIS/NA Vice President/President-Elect, 2021-22