We (Hunter College Department of Art & Art History) are looking to purchase an overhead book scanner for our Art History faculty. The Bookeye 5 appears to be a great option, but we are not sure the cost of the KIC kiosk option, provided by Image Solutions, is necessary, given the scanner will only be used by 15 faculty members.

Does anyone have experience using a Bookeye 4 or 5 overhead scanner in its “Basic” version, only using the integrated computer and software provided by the manufacture?

If so, we are interested to know what your experience has been (email: Hugh Walton - [log in to unmask])

Thanks,

Hugh Walton

Administrative Coordinator

Department of Art & Art History
Hunter College | City University of New York

695 Park Avenue

Hunter North - Rm 11054

New York, NY 10065

Pronouns: he/him/his