*apologies for cross-posting*

Greetings ARLIS/NA colleagues:

Applications for AASL Travel Awards 2022 are now open! This year we are offering awards in two categories to provide registration costs to attend our Virtual Conference<https://www.architecturelibrarians.org/2022-Conference>. Please note that more than one award in each category may be awarded this year, given reduced attendance costs of the virtual conference. Don't hesitate to apply!

FRANCES CHEN TRAVEL AWARD

https://www.architecturelibrarians.org/franceschentravelaward

STUDENT TRAVEL AWARD

https://www.architecturelibrarians.org/studenttravelaward

The deadline for awards applications is February 16, 2022. Please consider applying, and encourage a colleague to apply! You can also help by doing the following:

-- Reach out to a qualified student who could apply for the Student Travel Award<https://www.architecturelibrarians.org/studenttravelaward>. Many fitting applicants are unaware of the award and could use your encouragement to apply. Please also note expanded eligibility for the student award this year. We want to support those starting out in the profession!

-- If you are a new professional or an architectural education professional interested in or new to our organization, please apply for the Frances Chen Travel Award.<https://www.architecturelibrarians.org/franceschentravelaward>

We look forward to receiving your applications! Online application forms are accessed via the above links, and CVs should be sent to AASL Awards Committee co-chairs, Gabriella Karl-Johnson ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>), Princeton University, and Gilda Santana ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>), University of Miami.