Hello ARLIS/NA members,

As we enter the tail end of the 2021-2022 governance year and prepare for
the 50th Annual Conference, I'd like to take this moment to encourage you to
review your member profile and make any necessary updates. The Society
launched a  <https://www.arlisna.org/> new website in late September 2021.
With this launch, new fields were added to member profiles and new
directories made available. I encourage you to take five minutes out of your
day to review and update your profile via the Member Compass T dashboard, to
ensure your listing is as you desire.

I've listed a few reminders of the functionality on the new site:

*	Ecommerce - the new system provides opportunities to conduct a wider
array of transactions online. Online visitors may now purchase JobList
postings, mailing list rentals, and conference sponsorships online. Donors
may continue to support ARLIS/NA through online donations to each of our
available funds.
*	Dynamic leadership rosters - Our volunteer leaders are featured on
associated webpages, providing visitors the opportunity to see who is
involved as a volunteer in our constituency groups. As our volunteers update
their member profiles, the contact information updates automatically on
these pages, avoiding disconnects and missed connections for all.
*	Member Compass <https://www.arlisna.org/member-compass> T - Each
member has access to a dashboard to help manage every aspect of their
membership. View your account history, pay invoices, update your contact
information, and see the latest ARLIS/NA news.
*	Upload a headshot and update your Division, Section, and Special
Interest Group affiliations via your dashboard.
*	Ability to join multiple chapters - during the membership join and
renewal process, members may select multiple chapters to join.
*	Ability to support variable chapter dues rates.
*	Submit an  <https://www.arlisna.org/information-technology-request>
IT Request Form to contribute alert the staff of an error or a typo, add an
event to the calendar, or submit other content.
*	Finally, renew your annual membership online as the grace period
ends March 1st.

I invite you to explore the site, update your member profile, and relay any
questions to our team.

Thank you!

Cambria

Cambria Happ, MPA, CAE

Executive Director

ARLIS/NA

 <tel:978-250-9847> 978-674-6211

 <http://www.arlisna.org/> www.arlisna.org

4 Lan Drive, Suite 310, Westford, MA 01886