If you've recently retired or are just interested, there is a SIG for you.
This is your invitation to join the Retirement SIG; our basic purpose is to
help members remain engaged with the Society and each other.  To join, all
you have to do is choose the SIG from the drop-down menu in the Profiles
section of the ARLIS/NA website.   We have a list-serv, where we
occasionally share interesting ideas and articles, and keep members updated
on larger issues and activities of the Society.  Lately, we've been meeting
virtually a few times a year to socialize and plan.  At the upcoming
Chicago conference, we are excited to be celebrating the 50th anniversary
by presenting a session on ARLIS/NA history and by having a table in the
Exhibits Hall with historical memorabilia and documents.

To subscribe to the list-serv, email [log in to unmask] with
*subscribe retirement_sig*  in the body of the message (the subject of the
message can be left blank). No other content should be in the body of the
email, remove all signature block information.

Please join your long-time colleagues and friends!

Suzy Frechette
Carol Terry
Outgoing Retirement SIG Co-moderators